Seattle Party Camp: Adventure Challenge
Here we go again, Seattle, WA!
This past winter we broke the Guinness World Record for the Biggest Snow Ball Fight and this summer we are gearing up to break the record for the Largest Water Balloon Fight! That’s right – it’s going to be wet and wild!
Instagramers Seattle and We Are Juxt are partnering to bring you the latest from Party Camp. Along with updates, we are hosting a Tuesday weekly challenge leading up to the main event! Unlike the regularly scheduled @Igers_Seattle’s Tuesday challenge, this contest will run for 1 week and is open to all US residents. Each week there will be a new theme and a prize. Be sure to help spread the word and tell your friends!
Read more about it…
Want to be part of history? August 17th the Seattle Center will hold 300,000 water balloons, 12,000+ campers and attempt the Guinness World Record for the largest water balloon fight! Take a day to pause the clock and enjoy summer. A group of professionals who know the importance of having fun created Party Camp to cure the summer time blues. This 18 and older event will embrace 7 days of summer camp in 7 hours through live music, camp activities, food, multiple Red Hook Brewery Beer Gardens and much more. Benefits from Party Camp go to Camp Korey, We party so kids can too! Gates to this historical summertime experience open at 12. Register and learn more at Seattle Party Camp.
To kick off our 1st challenge show us what ADVENTURE means to you!
Rock wall climbing. Parasailing. Cliff jumping. How do you adventure?
The winner for week 1 will receive an official Guinness World Record Certificate with their name on it, plus two tickets for the winner and a guest – a $100 value, priceless certificate!
* Certificate will be sent 2-4 weeks after event.
1. Entries must be posted between Tuesday, July 9th and Monday, July 15th at 12:00PDT.
2. Tag your photos with #PartyCamp on Instagram.
2. Members from @setacrecord, @wearejuxt and @Igers_Seattle will choose 4 finalists.
3. Top 4 images will be announced on Tuesday, July 16th and will be up for public voting until 8PM PDT.
4. Image with the highest votes wins.
5. Winner announced once votes are tallied.
6. Seattle Party Camp will contact winner and handle prize giveaway.
7. Pictures must be your own.
Follow Seattle Party Camp on twitter, Instagram and Facebook.